Call for Application Deadline: January 15, 2017
- Tiago Moreira (Reader at School of Applied Social Sciences, Durham University)
- Martine Bouman (Scientific Director of the Center for Media & Health and Prof. Entertainment Media and Social Change, Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- Vikram Patel (Professor of International Mental Health and Wellcome Trust Principal Research Fellow in Clinical Science, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine; the Pershing Square Professor of Global Health, Harvard University) – to be confirmed
- Susanne Bauer (Associate Professor at the Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo)
- Klasien Horstman (Professor of Philosophy of Public Health, Maastricht University)
Individual paper submissions should be limited to 600 words (including a short CV up to 100 words). The title of the paper should be limited to 10 words. To assist the program chairs in grouping the papers into sessions, please add three keywords. Panel proposals should include a title, panel description (up to 300 words), and a list of panel speakers (not more than 6 panelists) with their affiliations and titles of the conference presentations.
This conference is the third international event organized as a collaborative endeavor between Maastricht University (the Netherlands), and Tomsk State University (the Russian Federation), with participation from Siberian State Medical University (the Russian Federation). The previous conference in the series took place in 2015 and was titled Social Sciences and Medical Innovations: Doing things together (for details see).